• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lottery results

Yep, got word Friday morning that the lottery had just been completed and that the results are supposed to be up Monday or Tuesday. I'm guessing it'll be Monday unless there is a snag.

Good luck!

The last three years have been Thursday, Thursday, and Friday. Now a Monday/Tue. Looks like there is no rhyme or reason for when they do it other than whenever they feel like it. Ha.

There will probably be a lot of disappointed people this year with the reduced number of tags, but I would think those who know the numbers are down are expecting the worst and hoping for the best. As for me and the unit I applied for? It'll be like winning the lottery...Power Ball lottery, that is.

It will be a great year for deer to recover in the area we hunt and the land we run.

Noone got a rifle or muzzleloader license this fall at all. One may think that is a bummer but I am kind of happy this happened as the kill will be way down and that will give the deer another year to recover. That's all the NR and R hunters.

Might buy a archery license if we are seeing a fair amount of deer.

We may have a few archery hunt but that will not hurt the herd hardly at all. Great time for the bucks with potential to grow a bit more and the doe's to increase also. With a hopefull easy wineter next year, our numbers will rebound in a big hurry.

Seem's this happens every so many years only this time she dropped a bit farther than normal in regards to the deer numbers but there were to many deer for the food out there.

Happy hunting to both Rob and Tyler.