• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Meat Sales

also at the Target i go to they still have baby backs at 2.79. Walmart has whole slabs of spareribs for 1.98 which is good but i would go with the st. louis ribs at 1.97 myself. cub has bone in strip steaks for 5.99 lb. good luck.

Well, after stopping at Target today to pick up some more of those ribs, I'm going to head over to Rainbow to stock up on some chicken. Jumbo packs of Split Breasts, Thighs or Drumsticks for .99 lb. Whole All Natural Chickens for .89 lb. Time to give the food saver a workout.

Rainbow also has their beef tenderloin at 7.99 lb and at the one in Plymouth you didn't have to buy a whole one. They have all different size chunks of it all cut up. I like to buy two or three at a time and tie them together to make a nice roast. Here is a pic of what I am talking about that I cooked up while at work this winter. Good to go in about 1 1/2 hours.

full-8808-21937-beef001.jpg

full-8808-21938-beef002.jpg

I know it dosnt help anyone on here but a new local grocery store just opened and were running boneless chicken breast for 99cent a pound. I loaded up and froze a bunch to get cubed up and marinated for kabobs, They also had big seedless watermelon for 3$ each and real good sweetcorn @4 for 1$...

The store has been packed...

also at the Target i go to they still have baby backs at 2.79. Walmart has whole slabs of spareribs for 1.98 which is good but i would go with the st. louis ribs at 1.97 myself. cub has bone in strip steaks for 5.99 lb. good luck.

Thanks for tacking this RH!

I stopped at Target today and grabbed 6 slabs of the st louis. The one is Savage didn't have baby backs on sale.

Maby you want to mark next Friday the 13th down for a trip to Rainbow.

whole boneless pork loin 1.99 lb.

value pack chicken leg quarters .59 lb.

boneless skinless chicken breasts 5.99 for a 3lb bag.

Sugerdale sliced bacon 1.99 lb.

this is a one day ad. good luck.

it all depends on the brand. i have seen natural loins sold there. however like you said they will be great on the grill. i'm planning on butterfly'ing one whole loin and thin cutting it into strips for Korean marinades and some satay strips for skewers. if i get a naturar it will go for canadian bacon. good luck.

Just returned from Super Target in Champlin and they must have had a bunch of left over ribs from the pre-fourth sale. Non-advertised in store price of $1.75 for both BBs and St. Louis cut. Must need to blow them out. Picks up a few more racks of St. Louis cuts.

picked up two 10 lb.boneless pork loins at rainbow for 1.99 lb. the rainbow here had the "enhanced loins" Hormel, so i wont use them for canadian bacon but will butterfly one and thin slice one for satay and Korean recipies. the other will go for thick chops and boneless ribs. also picked up 5 packs of chicken hind quarters for 59 cents lb and 5 whole fryers about 5 pounds a piece for .89 a lb. this is for today only, a one day sale. good luck.