• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bone collector

Bought one 2 years ago and love it, easy to set up and take down works great for turkey hunting. Used it last year all the way thru muzzy season, no flopping and it was still easy to take down and fold up. plenty of room in there and would work great for archery hunting, i plan on using it this year for turkey hunting, all i can say its an all around blind and cheap.

I used one last Spring for turkey and found it difficult to set up and takedown seemed a bit strange. Ended up breaking a support..probably out of frustration and trying to force something. I found it impossible to set up and take down without having to stand on it at times to get the poles to fold in the correct position. kinda bummed for $179. Should still work fine with a broken support, but I might just sell it online and move on. Anyone interested? thing is like brand new with one small flaw now.

I have a double bull and a bone collector.

The double bull sits in the rafters.

I am not sure what anchor man is doing but this blind sets up and knocks down in seconds. Follow the simple instructions and you can't go wrong.

I would definatly buy another bone collector blind.

Sold mine ,was just trying something new and didn't like it.

All i use are Double bull best out there and the easist to use. Pay for what you get. Watch for deals on the Double bull at A-1 and the deer classic. You can setup in seconds and are tougher blind then most on the market.

Bought one over the winter and can't wait to use it! Yeah, read the instructions and it pops open in seconds, seems to be well made too. A little pricey, I spose Bone Collector brand adds $10 or so..