• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The weather sure cooled down the bike forum!

leech~~

Man this weather sure stinks. 72 in March and now it may snow this weekend? crazy

Well a few weekends from now we're getting the boys back together for another Dualsport run. One of the guys has 40 acres up by Akeley and we will be riding the Paul Bunyan. Not much single track but a lot of the logging roads since we will have a mix of bike sizes and types. If anyone is interested in joining in PM me and I can send you some info. We will be camping on his land.

The ride will be the weekend of May 18th. I should have a few Walleyes by then anyway! whistlewink

full-27051-19874-picture415.jpg

Sounds like a good time leech. Don't think the Concours would do too well on the logging roads though blush

I did take advantage of the recent poor riding weather to change out the front brake pads on the Connie. YIKES to the tune of $120 for the front alone. OH THAT HURTS!!!!!!!!!

eekeekcrazycrazy

Man this weather sure stinks. 72 in March and now it may snow this weekend? crazy

Well a few weekends from now we're getting the boys back together for another Dualsport run. One of the guys has 40 acres up by Akeley and we will be riding the Paul Bunyan. Not much single track but a lot of the logging roads since we will have a mix of bike sizes and types. If anyone is interested in joining in PM me and I can send you some info. We will be camping on his land.

The ride will be the weekend of May 18th. I should have a few Walleyes by then anyway! whistlewink

full-27051-19874-picture415.jpg

This ride is this weekend if anyone would like to meet up. I am only doing the ride on Sat not staying the whole weekend. PM me if you want details on where to meet on Sat the 18th up by Akeley. wink

Well it was a pretty rainy weekend but we hit a good hole in the rain on Sat and had a good turn out for the Dual Sport ride this year. Half rode single track and the rest took logging roads. Not a drop of rain on Sat when riding but it started right at sun down. Pic was taken out side the Stomping Ground Bar & campground when we stopped for lunch. Guys came as far as North Dakota, North shore & LOW area.

full-27051-20735-bikeandseat079.jpg