• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Splash gaurds

Question

I am looking to buy some splash gaurds and have looked at the WAVE WACKER brand they look vary nice but they are a little expensive for my budget.I did a search and found some by a company called WHITECAP. looks about the same as the wave wackers. Just wanted to know if anyone knows about the whitecap brand splash gaurds.

9 answers to this question

it appears that white cap company is putting out a quality product. And if they don't have your style of boat, you just send them the dimensions and they'll make em custom. 2 year warranty 115 bucks a set. sounds like you can't go wrong.

><}}}("< ---No pics, sorry. I dont even know how to post pics. Mabye you can see it if I show up at a FM outing sometime? What I really like about mine isnt the looks, but how effective they are. I just got a 14 foot boat, but can stay dry in pretty big waves. and if i hit a dock or somthin', instead of breakin' em they just bend down, and I can bend em right back. grin.gif

night eye -

The WhiteCap guards are a very high quality product and every bit as good as the WaveWhackers. Small company in Prior Lake run by a very nice guy named Brian. Brought my boat to his house last summer and he custom cut the WhiteCaps and installed them for free. First class operation. Cost about $110-130 depending on design.

I also had a good experience with Brian and Whitecap splashguards. Seemed to be a nice guy and did an excellent job. Absolutely no complaints with this product from me.
Scoot