• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bowfishing Roughfish pictures

Gordie

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it was highfin or quillback when I shot just wasn't sure which one. According to the dnr survey the lake has both species. Just kind of hoping it was a highfin since there not as common as a quillback.

alls I can say is get out there and shoot some... the only way to figure it out IMO is to do it... And it will be different every place you shoot... I have recently been shooting off a dock on 4-5 fow, and its MUCH different than shooting off a berm on a drainage ditch as I have been accustomed to... probably slung the sliver 200 times today, with only 15 connections... Put me on a tall berm on a ditch, and I will bat nearly 50%... Practice practice practice...

is anyone still getting any bow action in MN in Oct.?

I found a spot on the Minnehaha where I've been having some fun wading during the warmer days

kinda like pheasant hunting coming up on weedpiles where I know they're hiding

ni3g.jpg