• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Polar Sled Accessories

Cottco

Question

Okay on to a more serious topic.

I bought a polar sled last year - best investment made in ice fishing for quite sometime. While the single swivel seat it has is nice, I saw a bench seat at local bait shop - was very comfortable and looked practical.

Does any body have one of these? Do you like it? Is it worth the $$$$$? Do you give up storage for comfort? Where do you buy them? Local shop did not have for sale - wasn't sure if he could get any yet this year.

Please advise.
Thanks, Cottco

------------------
Minnow, please.

3 answers to this question

Cottco , I too have the Polar sled and house. I looked at the seats and decided to use canvas camp chairs. I think the fixed seats took up too much room. The chairs sit perfectly on the sled and they cost around $5.00.

Cottco, Another option is to put the Otter bench seat into the Polar. If your Polar is a new one it will fit. The bench is on a hinge so it opens easy, and be removed by pulling two pins, adjusts front and back, and is raised on two bars to allow for good storage clearence under the bench.

dw