• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lake of the Woods Morson Fishing Reports by Tolen's

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it.

It worked great to get us around manitou and the depths were there and everything. I also go to another Ontario lake in the Fall - and the depth and markings werent as good. However, if you want this for LOW, I am sure it would all be there. Its a relatively inexpensive download...so I would certainly give it a try. I think its a great value. Again, it will take a lot off your battery when using it...but its worth it.

Glad to hear!

I mean for the value it essentially turns your Iphone into a GPS handheld unit for 10 bucks or so.

I am waiting for a month or 2 to get the next Iphone. I wonder if the 4G and possibly extra battery life will really make that Navionics app even better!

So, heres the important question...did you catch any fish? smile

WAREHAM, Massachusetts – Navionics, the world leader in electronic navigation, has launched the highly anticipated In-App Purchase of the Nav Module for its award winning Navionics iPhone and iPad HD Applications.

The Nav Module expands the navigation capabilities of the Navionics App by providing users the ability to enter routes and analyze vital details such as estimated time of arrival, distance to arrival, heading to waypoints and fuel consumption. Editing can be done underway while receiving real time route data, or planned off the water, syncing to your other mobile devices.

Boaters can elect to upgrade to Nav Module via Apple’s In-App Purchase for a one-time charge of $1.99/€1.59 on iPhone and $4.99/€3.99 on iPad with most recent software version of 3.2.

The Nav Module is tremendously easy to use which means less time on the dock and more time enjoying your on-the-water adventure.

Who else has ICE FISHING on the brain,

This year Tolen's Pelican landing will have a booth at the St. Paul Ice fishing show (booth 1709), at the River Centre. I am very excited for this years event. November 30 to December 2, Hoping to see you there, Where we will answer your questions on Lake Trout, Crappie and Walleyes fishing trips on Lake of the Woods.

Cheers

Rob

There is 3.5 inches of ice around the government dock. ( what i've been told) Out west of Morson it froze over last Saturday as far as the eye could see. When I hear of any travel I will post here. The Rainy River froze over Sunday night right at the town of Rainy River. I will not have any updates till Monday as I will be in St Paul at the ICE FISHING SHOW (booth 1709)

Cheers

Rob

Just got home from the lake and theres 8 to 9 inches .. theres been travel from Big Island to sunset channel to sabaskong bay ... I had a couple hours to fish and caught a few little walleyes full-39664-27462-103_0488.jpg

Cheers

Rob