Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
#Boater#

Vexilar ?

7 posts in this topic

With the newer units can you use 2 or more within close proximity. They have that HT button. Does the button help in clearing up interference?

yes, for the most part. Assuming in a house you are going to have them in the 2 farthest apart holes. I fish with my dad and we have them about 7 ft apart. He has the old fl-8 without, so I have to find the right setting.

I've fished them 5 feet apart with no issues. You could put them right next to eachother if you wanted. AS long as you have the IR button,....you'll be fine

Bigguns, are you talking about the fl-18's only or are you talking about fl-8's too. I have tried to fish next to a buddy with our fl-8's and were not able to get within 8 or 10 yards of each other, but that was in a 30 foot hole where the bottom of the cone was probably pretty spread out. I do have the IR button on my fl-8.
Thanx, Dave

I've been five feet apart with my FL18 and a FL8SLT, no problem running that close either.

I ran both FL-8 and FL-18 with two holes about a foot apart with no problem. Just have to play with the ir buttons. It helps to have the IR button the FL-8 off though and just change the FL-18 ir button.

[This message has been edited by joneshat11 (edited 01-16-2003).]