Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

fixing da fish trap

5 posts in this topic

I have a fish trap II that is a few years old and am wondering about changing the conduit frame out for new conduit. The problem is the frame is a little out of shape and is hard to telescope back in and out. I was wondering if anyone has replaced the conduit, what size it was, or if any one had an easy fix to the solution... No jigmeister I am not gonna just go get a new one... Unless someone wants to buy a used trap II???

Try this post on the Equipment thread; I'm sure someone will have an idea for you there

i have an old two also and i need a new tarp or canvas whatever u call it mine is being held together with duck tape-i haven't ran out of tape yet!

If no one has any ideas, how about a HSOforum to USL or a contact so I could get some specs on the conduit size to use.

EYE GUY:

I don't have the USL Web site handy. But on your Internet home page, just do a search with the terms USL and Fish and Trap. One of the hits will be on the USL page.

I don't know that they sell replacement aluminum poles for the Trap II (that what I have, too), which is several years old now. If they don't, you may be stuck buying a used Trap II for parts, just like buying an old broken-down car for parts.