• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Page Refresh?

Skeets

Question

Santa was kind enough to bring me a new Sony Vaio computer for Christmas.

How come it "refreshes" each time I hit the "back" button while scrolling thru the forums? It still works great, but it is kind of nice having the little light bulb telling you if you have read that post or not. If the page refreshes that often, the little light bulb is worthless.

Anyone else have this problem?
Is it in my settings?

My old computer never did this...

------------------
Good Fishin'
Skeets
[email protected]

6 answers to this question

I have XP also and I think I know what Fish Toys is trying to say b/c I do it on mine all the time.

Heres what you have to do. For ex. before you left click on "Equipment-Expert Information", hit the right button on your mouse. (To make this work make sure you right click ON the "Equipment-Expert Information") When you right click you will see this box of options, the second one down from the top should say "open in new window" click that and it will bring up the forum you just clicked on and when you are done reading just exit out of that window you just opened. And Forum Home Page should still be there in the original window.

In easy words just - right click, select "open in new window" and walla!

------------------
FISHSTUNNER