• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who rides and what?

dustybaker

I recently purchased a 2001 Harley Road King Classic fully decked out... Stage 1 kit etc.. Sounds great!! Now I'm ready for the snow to go! full-27259-29835-image.jpg

Atta boy! Very nice!

I suppose you got cruise control on yours?

Mine is a model year 2000 2001, I didn't get cruise (electronic).

Picked up my Victory Cross Country on Saturday. Already put 350 miles on her. Love it! It took me about 30 miles to get used to it... A LOT different than the SuperX.

full-357-36884-victory.jpg

Looking forward to the best month of riding of the year! Love early to mid fall rides

Good Luck!

Ken

Not if I find the right one at the right price. I never buy new anymore so finding that cherry sometimes takes a little time. Much like this Harley. I have been looking for a Heritage for quite some time and finally found this one on C list. Guy was 75 years old and the bike is in showroom condition with 5000 miles on it and a lot of extras. New one is close to 20K and I paid about half of that for this one.

I ride an 07 softail custom.tradin my 94 softail clasic caus the wife didnt like the vibrations on her back.Then the wife leaves me and I got the custom and really much prefer a clasic, life isnt always fair, but i will again get a clasic. 07 custom for sale

couldn't help myself! Found a guy who wanted to sell off his collection of bikes. Bought two and his truck. He threw in his hydraulic work table, 3 new tires and a couple grand worth of parts... I think I basically stole them! Next year I will thin the herd... the truck and at least one of the SuperX's will be sold... maybe two as I have another already. ( I know kinda like the crazy cat lady with bikes!) The purple one is very cool... a total one off custom. He spent a couple years custom making each part... Was thinking that would be the one to sell, but may have trouble parting with it...

full-357-50006-newbikes.jpg

full-357-50007-mable.jpg

full-357-50008-magee.jpg

Good Luck!

Ken