Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fishingking

New York First Ice Expo

7 posts in this topic

I will be there with JAY. Hope to see all of you there.

Looking forward to a new ice season and this kickoff event. If your around Saturday 10 Dec. swing by the Cicero/Syracuse Gander betwen 9 a.m and 4 p.m.. stop and shoot the bull as you fondle a new MarCum LX-7 that will be displayed along with the rest of MarCum/Showdown line-up of sonars and cameras, Look forward to seeing you guys!

Will they have spikes? At this point that's all I really need smile

Tim and all that come I just got off the phone with Jerry Lougnut who takes care of bait for the Cicero Gander and he will have bags of 1,000 ct spikes and cups of 100 ct. spikes, fresh off the truck on Thursday. Unofficial price is $14.99 per 1,000 ct. bag and up to *$2.49 per 100 bait cups *note the bait cup price maybe a bit lower for the the show but the 1,000 ct. bag price is firm. If I could get a count on spikes needed by Tuesday evening from our group here it would help Jerry out.

Thanks Tim smile

As every year with these shows its a tossup between icefishing for the day or going to the show.

Right now I have an order for 1,000 for Frankie Fish and 2,000 spikes for Kyle Holbritter. Anyone else coming that needs bait in our group, post here or text me. Just trying to give Jerry a heads up by Tuesday evening. Thanks..