• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New York First Ice Expo

Looking forward to a new ice season and this kickoff event. If your around Saturday 10 Dec. swing by the Cicero/Syracuse Gander betwen 9 a.m and 4 p.m.. stop and shoot the bull as you fondle a new MarCum LX-7 that will be displayed along with the rest of MarCum/Showdown line-up of sonars and cameras, Look forward to seeing you guys!

Tim and all that come I just got off the phone with Jerry Lougnut who takes care of bait for the Cicero Gander and he will have bags of 1,000 ct spikes and cups of 100 ct. spikes, fresh off the truck on Thursday. Unofficial price is $14.99 per 1,000 ct. bag and up to *$2.49 per 100 bait cups *note the bait cup price maybe a bit lower for the the show but the 1,000 ct. bag price is firm. If I could get a count on spikes needed by Tuesday evening from our group here it would help Jerry out.

Right now I have an order for 1,000 for Frankie Fish and 2,000 spikes for Kyle Holbritter. Anyone else coming that needs bait in our group, post here or text me. Just trying to give Jerry a heads up by Tuesday evening. Thanks..