• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Waste water container

Bryce

Question

Anyone have any ideas on sealed plastic containers for transporting waste water (mainly soapy water from doing dishes) back to shore for proper disposal. Thinking 15-20 gallons is perfect size. I know I've seen them before just can't imagine where to get one. Prefer western TC, St. Cloud, or Willmar area. Use another forum site where a smilie is available that gives the finger. That would be for the pigs that leave their dump on the lake.

9 answers to this question

We have ones that we use for transporting water to the lake. You can get them almost anywhere. Now if you don't want to spend money I may be able to talk to someone that could get me a couple for you. Our place is on Rice Lake. Let me know and I can see if I can get you one. I will be up there this weekend fishing. e-mail: [email protected]

Thanks for the replies. Wish I had time to meet up with you and see what you've got. Alas, the life of the laid off outdoorsman is a busy one. Really looking for info for somewhere that I can just stop by, run in and buy one. Checked my trusty rv dealer and not willing to pay that much for their storage tank.

Bryce, I don't know if you do alot of deep frying fish/turkey, but those plastic containers that contain the peanut oil would work great. When I'm done with the oil I save the containers and use them for just about anything. They also have a screw on top that will stay sealed.

P.S. Hey Stiff when are you headed up to LOW again?

Bryce,
Drop me a line or provide an e-mail address. I think I have just what you need and it won't cost you anything. I work on the NW side of the cities and it will just be a matter of making arrangments to meet.

Fritz,
We are planning to head up to LOW in mid March (19-23 I think). Sounds like we will have a very large (and fun) crew going up this year.

Fry oil for restaurants come in 10 or 15 gallon jugs with handles like milk jugs. The bung hole is usually about 3" in diameter, so a pour from a bucket is easy. Try any restaurant in the Pepsi-Co chain of franchises - Pizza-Hut, KFC, Burger-King.

------------------
<)/////><{
RobertC