• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

gun help!

Pig_sticka

Question

aight since i cant post in the hunting forum i am posting this year.
my grandpa gave me a gun a while ago and i was just wondering what the worth of it is. i will never sell it but it is just something that would be nice to know.

New England Firearms co
parnder single barrel shotgun

that is about all i know right now.
Is there anyway to figure out exactly what it is?
What price range is it in? never been used and it has only seen maybe 5 minutes of daylight out of the box.
i know nothing about guns that is why i am asking, probably never will.
any help would be much appreciated. thanks

6 answers to this question

it looks like a pretty sweet gun, 20 years ago at 85 dollars plus inflation smile.gif
i think he won it at a ducks unlimited get togther or something, or maybe that is just what i believe happened.

anyone know the value of it now or what it sells for?

These are still relatively inexpensive guns, but they are well made. I am not sure what retail is right now, but most sport shops have a gun blue book for reference. I have seen the blue books in public libraries also.

I have a NE Arms break open rifle in 22 Hornet that is a real hoot to shoot.

Pig_sticka,
Yeah, hate to say it, but they are pretty common. I used to work in a pawn-shop, and we'd sell them for as little as $50.00 and only loan $25.00 on even a nice one, like what you say you have. Hang on to it, though. Could be fun for solo-skeet or trap.

------------------
<)/////><{
RobertC

ill probably never use it because it was from my grandpa. if i do go hunting sometime i might use it though. but it is too personal to do much else with it. i didn't think it would be a ton but i figured worth alittle bit. i know he has gun cases just full of really sweet guns.

thanks for the feedback i knew i could rely on everyone here. might hang it on my wall for show. never owned any bullets for it.