• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walking Dead

JBMasterAngler

Yeah, 90 minutes was a bit much. I got excited at first, but once I seen the opening scene, I knew it was all Morgan, all 90. Honestly, I found Eastman's story more interesting than Morgan's! He even followed the show's guidelines by doing something extremely stupid, like letting a dangerous homicidal maniac (Morgan) stay at his house during a zombie apocalypse! I wouldn't mind seeing an Alexandria backstory, from the beginning all the way to Rick's arrival.

Who didnt see that coming? LOL.

Bringing him back long enough to see the birth of his child, only to get killed by Negan next season. 

And you thought people were wailing a few weeks ago when he "died".  :grin:

I thought the walkers ate him........   not.......   LOL  

When the walls came tumbling down 
Everybody ran as they screamed at the sound 
Everybody ran as they screamed at the sound 

I like what they said in the first few minutes of talking dead, about not making his comeback a big deal. I would have hated it more if it was an over the top dramatic, save the day comeback! Nope, opening scene, get over and done with. Made it much more easier to stomach. I will give this episode credit though, it surprised me at the end...I was convinced the tower was going to fall on the kid, after pointing the gun at Carl. Kinda' funny to see that this place has survived in peace and harmony for 4+ years, then Rick and the gang show up and the place crumbles inside of 4 weeks!

...Kinda' funny to see that this place has survived in peace and harmony for 4+ years, then Rick and the gang show up and the place crumbles inside of 4 weeks!

I've said that he is the worst thing to happen to surviving communities since Hershel's farm, and the series only upholds my opinion.  The prison was his only attempt at doing his own thing, and that didn't work out all that well either.

Pretty good way to end the first chapter of the season with a tease to Negan in the preview for the second part of the season.  Things are going to get worse before they get better for our group, I'm afraid.  I was hoping for a little more of a cliffhanger, but overall the hour went by quick which usually indicates it was a good one!

Look at the flowers, Morgan.  :grin:  

Yes! Morgan is in serious need of a code red! 1 guy with a little butter knife makes 3 people with 2 guns and a machete surrender? Uh huh. As far as the ending goes, would you really feel confident enough in the zombie guts idea to bring your baby daughter, and that other dumb kid out amongst a throng of walkers? NO WAY! I'd have them go sit on the roof or something!

yes they do but its only the last episode that i missed. its on twice friday it looks like

Better catch it then or during one of the marathons they run on occasion. Since the last episode was the midseason finale there is no TWD this Sunday night.

Season resumes in February.