• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walking Dead

JBMasterAngler

Me and my wife love this show and were very excited for lastnight's premiere! As much as I like this show, I couldn't help but notice 1 fatal flaw...last season 2 of the guys got rubbed up in zombie guts and walked among then, but when it started raining, the zombies could smell them immediately. So lastnight they all hide under cars and go completely unnoticed. Hmmm. Well, aside from that I still love the show!

I had never really watched the show before. Yesterday was a daylong couch outing and watched like 5 hours of the previous episodes and really liked it. So much that i was not as impressed with the first new episode compared to the old ones. Will be tuning in for more though!

I also watched season 1 on netflix. Gotta say that I really liked the show. They threw a few good twists and turns in there. It almost made me feel like I was just watching a movie instead of a tv show. I basically watched the first season in a few sittings.

That was pretty bad! He could've at least shot him dead instead of letting the zombies eat him alive. I honestly think I would rather be burned alive than eaten by zombies.

JB... I am not sure either of those 2 are appealing?... But when the Zombie horde comes we will all remember to light you on fire first. JK

Love this show, but they are straying away from and coming back once in a while to the story lines from the book...

Liked the 1st season better... kinda of getting frustrated that they are keeping waaaaayyyyy to many major story lines going at once here they are also getting beat up really bad. Kid shot, girl lost, ankle, pregnant, daryl hurt, guy cut his arm, love the comment by the old guy about its amazing you people survived this long...

So apparently this farm house has an unlimited supply of chickens and guns. Would you really waste a valuable source of food on zombies? Also, gun training would be important, but saving the bullets would be more important. They were poppin' off rounds like there was no tomorrow! Where are is all this ammo coming from?

I guess we are all thinking alike (wasting chickens & rounds, killing the walkers in the barn (next week it looks like), staying together on the farm). Rick didn't do a good job explaining what he saw at the CDC with Jenner. Those walkers aren't coming back unless veterinarian Herschel knows reincarnation.

What I wanna know is....how was Sophia turned and not eatin? I mean I dont think a zombie would stop at just one bite and she doesn't seem feisty enough to fight one off.

Great point... that didn't make sense.

Talking Dead explained they wanted her to look as close to "normal" as they could and even shot one without her looking turned, which would have been a dreamlike sequence when she came at them...

I was really mad when she came out of the barn like that, but one way or another they solved the walkers in the barn issue.

Maybe Sophia drank the well water. I love the show. I was hoping they Would find Sophia and resolve that. What are they gonna do about Shane? Hes losing it. Great moment when Rick made the tough choice and shot Sophia. I am not surprised about the amt of ammo. Probably most of us have several thousand rounds. I have over a 1000 just in rimfire. I have 200 rounds in 10, 16, and 20ga an I dont own any of the three. I think a .22 would be a good gun for this. All you gotta do is put a hole in their head. Clean burning, reliable, accurate. No recoil, you can easy carry 500 rounds on your person. Dont even have to clean your guns. Just find a new one every so often.

Anyone hear on Talking Dead the one guy gave away a secret? About Herschel's wife getting shot in the mouth as a walker in the barn?