• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

$99 vista cam camera?

Question

Does anyone have one? I assume it comes with cable and you can hook it up to any t.v. I have an FL-18 and a portable. I searched old posts and didn't come up with anything on just buying the camera. People seem to like the combo packages, but I blew my wad on the vex and fish trap.

2 answers to this question

I have a vista cam. The signal needs to go into a monitor type of TV or go through a VCR. Not every TV will work. The vista cam has either a 60' or 120' cable option. The camera is powered by 12 volts dc. Usually comes with "Cigar" adapter and clip on to battery clamps. For the money I think the are a good quality camera. They were using Sony cameras.

I've had a vista cam for a couple years and really like it in the right places. You can run them on one of those cheap 5 inch b+w t.v.s. I think I gave 20 bucks for mine and no problems. Eric