• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Minnesota Lynx

Double D

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to be negative, because I like MN sports teams, but if the Lynx win, then all we have for championship teams in the last decades are the Twins and Lynx~ NOT COOL...Throw in a Brewers WS win, and we as MN sports fans will never hear the end of it. What this state needs is a Vikings Run (gd luck)! but go Lynx..lol also go Valkerie (MN Lingerie team) haha

Wow was just thinking this is womens basketball lol sleep I have never watched more than 2 minutes of a game without being put to sleep. There are only 12 teams in the league and 8 make the playoffs. Think there is anybody out of Minnesota checking in on these games?

I turned it on right before the half and watched a San Antonio gal miss a layup at the buzzer that would have cut the lead to 6. And none of her teammates got on her. Tells me a lot about expectations and quality of play.

Still, they are playing hard and I wish them luck. They appear to be the only competent major team in the state.

Now PierBridge,

You're 0-2 on your predictions so far, you sound like a Minnesota sports fan who is just preparing for disappointment!!

I just hope they don't get tired from pulling the bandwagon that people keep piling on!!

DD

Is the next series 4 out of 7? if so I'll bet the Lynx lose in 6... grin

Best of 5.

Will win it in game 5 at home.

Welcome the WNBA Champions - The Minnesota Lynx

Who would have thought that would have been the 1st championship in Minnesota since '91