Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bobb-o

battery indicator

3 posts in this topic

hey what is the going rate for one of those lights that tells you how much charge ios left on your battery i was at Joe's today and they had them for $20 i thought that was a little steep.....

That is the exact price if you purchase it directly from Vexilar.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Tysons chicken tender, Top sirloin steak, pork chop, burgers seasoned to taste - crispy crowns, tutor tots, fries - beer batter shore lunch Walleye, Crappie all better than deep fryer, oven or gas grill. Just do potato first & keep hot in oven at 250. Even Spam is better than pan fryed but if your under 40 you may not have a clue about Spam.
    • Yes spray it, or wipe it down with an oiled paper towel before you use it.  I use a little ball of aluminum foil to scrub them after the cook, but while they are still warm. They make disposable grill topper grates that are handy too when you are cooking something that is going to be really messy.
    •   Non-matching carpet and drapes have been known to cause numerous issues, too, with or without beetles, especially in Los Angeles. Keep the hamsters safe by putting in a zip-loc bag during spraying.
    • Yes, I agree with you, but there are some professionals in Queens NY who provides an eco-friendly spray, which is not harmful.
    • I smoked a pork shoulder yesterday that turned out great, but the rack it sat on took a lot of soaking and scrubbing to get clean afterwards. Got any tricks to keep the rack less crusty? Spray it with Pam before the smoke or??
    • I stopped at a small engine shop on my way up north Monday and he confirmed what RebelSS said. I got some yellow tubing and after struggling for almost 1/2 hour, got the lines reconnected and went out and whacked some weeds. Thanks for all the replies.
    • I read somewhere that the chemicals used by Queens NY pest control caused male pattern baldness and birth defects in pet hamsters. 
    • Last Friday, I saw a beetle at my home's carpet. It is very difficult for me to get rid with this beetle and I also saw some eggs were laying on the carpet, which was quite damaging. Then on a recommendation of my neighbor I had called up the Queens NY pest control services, who had used an insect spray and where the experts spray around the floorboards, furniture and on carpets and helped us by preventing the carpet beetles laying their eggs and removing all the food sources.  
    • arby's fries frozen?  at supermarket?  have to look for them...
  • Our Sponsors