• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

posting pictures

How about a thread for the folks to post there walleyes, similar to the bass forum? For the life of me, I can't figure out how to post pics on the threads. I downloaded them from my scanner to imagesaver, hpphoto, and msn users. I can create a link to them, but to actually post the pics is beyond me. confused.gif

------------------
http://groups.msn.com/canitbeluck

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first try at posting images smile.gif

mikebigeye.jpg
jumping-smiley-022
UGH!!! struck out 3 times!!!
------------------
simul iustus et peccator

><}}}("< ---><!>

I just cleaned all the edit msgs off for ya!

[This message has been edited by Chris Haley (edited 11-05-2003).]

It's not a walleye but here it goes.

338%3A%3B%3A%3B923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E23

2102109-e-mailgobblerfan1.jpg
These are some freinds of mine with nice turkeys.

Man I've posted over 300 photos on site and I can't get it right today.

Oh Well! mad.gif

[This message has been edited by Borch (edited 11-04-2003).]

MTnet, There you go again, rubbing in those cool smileys, which I still can't figure out. Cool bats! I tryed over and over, I'm sure it's a very simple thing, I just haven't figured it out. A favor to ask you. Since you visited my picture site, can you try to post a picture here from it? It's a public site so I imagine you'd be able to do this. Then show me via e-mail the exact format you typed in? I'm definitely doing something wrong, I just dont know what. Thanks. Mark Hoffmann bigones_919@hotmail.
PS: I see I'm not the only one haveing troubles!
------------------

[This message has been edited by can it be luck? (edited 11-05-2003).]

Wow that actually turned out. LOL
I forgot to add...
If you have a picture off the internet just right click on it, go to Properties, and copy and paste the address. And walla you posted a picture!

------------------
Fish ON!

Pikeeye, do you have to have your printer hooked up for this? I have one but it's not hooked up. I tryed the copy and paste thing and nothing happened. HELP! Can you try what I asked MT net, seeing that you might still be on line? Thanks PS: Nice turkeys Borch!

------------------
http://groups.msn.com/canitbeluck

No Problem. Ok heres what I typed in A> (that was with no spaces)
Heres one of ur photos>>>28,29, or 30 incher? Who cares!<<<
14.jpg
You try one once. (after you figure out what your doing, its easy!)

------------------
Fish ON!

[This message has been edited by PikeEye (edited 11-04-2003).]

Ok for some reason I cant post a big picture of that one. Only the small ones off your site.
Ill try again tho and see if it works.
my%20%20pics%20  022.jpg?dc=4675436406086434945
O Well I guess you need someone computer smart to fiqure that one out. Thats over my head.
------------------
Fish ON!

[This message has been edited by PikeEye (edited 11-04-2003).]

Now to put my money where I type from...er something like that...

shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=41

I tried and failed. I only produced a white box and red X inside. Getting hollered at to get back to the dishes...

From MSn photos:

my%20walleye%20 pics%20008.jpg?dc=4675436677390365981

From Yahoo photos:

canitbeluck.jpg?bcTLGq_AXqGNtGek

LOL...not sure what I did differently...LOL

Gonna get it now, dishes still aren't done. But I refuse to let this PC beat me! LOL

[This message has been edited by MT Net (edited 11-04-2003).]

Pikeeye,

It looks like your linking the thumb view of your pics. The full sized version usually has a different location.

Just speaking from experience. wink.gif

------------------
I bad day of fishing??? I honestly don't know what you're talking about!

Mt Net,

You may want to check if Yahoo allows posting photos on other sites. Some do not allow this in their free packages. Just one more thing to check out.

Sometimes the photo will show up for a short time then disappear. Which looks like what happened to your last post.

I figured this whole mess out thanks to you guys! MTnet, your advise you sent me is much appreciated! Learn something new each day! I do think there's a shelf life or something. Maybe limited space. When my pics posted, others got deleted. frown.gif Oh well, I'll enjoy it while I can, at least untill I get bumped! grin.gifsmile.gif dump, it's 4am, I better get ready for duck hunting. My friend will be here in 15 minutes.....And I'm still in my pajamas! faa3c185.jpg

fa97d58d.jpgfa97d58c.jpg

[This message has been edited by can it be luck? (edited 11-10-2003).]