• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lets see your PB walleye!

Thought it would be cool to see everyone's personal best eye. Post a pic, the length and weight, what you caught it on, and the lcation.

Heres mine, not that big, but she was 29.5" and weighed right at 10lbs,caught on a bottom bouncer and a crawler, in a lake in

Ontario. Hope to get a 30" plus this year. Lets see your PB's!

295.jpg

Be ready for some combat fishing. There's two big tournaments the following weekend, and everyone will be out pre-fishing.

Were you planning on jigging or trolling?

I will be in the FLW Walleye Tour tournament out there fishing as a co-angler. Right now I hear the lake is pretty dirty from the high winds they have had. Hopefully it clears up and we can get into some suspended fish on spinners and boards.

Hopefully it'll clear up for you. Last saturday there was a Lake Erie Walleye Trail tourney with 50 boats. 13 of them weighed fish, with 18 pounds taking first place.

This is a terrible pic but it's 28" 8lbs my fish and I are on the right....total luck caught it on a red and white dare devil in about 3 feet of water trolling back to camp in the BWCA...while I've got many 12-15 inch Walleye out of this 150 acre lake this was a one off usually we catch tons Bass/Northern and a few Walleyes mixed in great lake to take kids. Still can't believe it and it was a few years ago what I remember most about it is the look on my cousin's face when it came up to the canoe we were expecting Norhern. My only regret is not getting a more scenic better picture. I'll get another one.

Jeff7lbWalleye.jpg

that's a great looking fish. i love stained water of the north. dont need to stay out late. during the day with a little chop can produce very well. looks like it did in your case. good luck.