Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stiff

Replacement Blades for Lazer Mag

2 posts in this topic

Santa was kind enough to drop a set of replacement blades in my stocking for my 8 inch Lazer Mag. Only problem was that they were for a hand auger, not the power auger. when I went to exchange them I learned that the blades for the power auger are six bucks more. The thing is they look identical to me, with the exception of a couple of little grooves in front face of the blades. Size, hole pattern, pitch, cutting angle all looked the same. Does anyone know if the hand auger blades work on the power auger?

If I were you, I would exchange them.
Strikemaster would not make two different models if they were interchangable.

I don't really know for sure, but I think the serrated blades cut faster than the smooth blades.

6 bucks is better than 26 if you wreck them by second guessing if the will work.

If nothing else, contact Strikemaster at
763-263-8999.

Good Luck. smile.gif

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• let me know what ya think. we also use this process with turtle!!!!!!!! but somehow moms turtle is always just a bit better!!!!
    •   Those folks in the Middle East got rich, starting in the 70's with the oil embargo and the take over of the oil companies in the Mid East.   The disintegration of Lebanon and the Iran revolution were steps in the progression of Radical Islam in the Middle East which, through modern media, has begun to spread world wide.     The middle east strain of radical Islam has evolved their tactics and adopted terrorism as a main line tactic in that period.    It is aggravated by the great division and conflict between Shia with Iran as their leader, and Sunni with the Saudis.     Throughout history Islam has gone expansionist and violent, either as a cause or an excuse.  Christianity did the same thing back in history, but it has been quite a while.    That's what happened.   At least that is the way I see it.      
    • He was confused. "Last night in Sweden" was probably a chickpea film he watched the other night at Mara Lago with the boys. 
    • And yet through the 60's,70's and 80's there was a broad wave of conversion to Islam because it was a religion of peace.  You didn't see Lou Alcindor, Cassius Clay, Mike Tyson (save the ear thing) Reggie Rutland and a host of other prominent athletes doing terrorist things or going on jihads.    So what exactly happened that over a decade a religion went from peaceful to radical and what's to say another one won't follow suit when history already shows it has in the past? 
    • the only way I was not happy with rabbit was when I smoked some.  did that with a "tree rat" and that I thought was good smoked.  enjoy your feast!!
    • How about supply and demand? People are coming here because there is a demand for them and in the free market that Goppers have been preaching for half a century at least the level of immigration will be determined by the need for them. Government should merely be responsible for providing the mechanism that they need to become citizens in a timely manner that satisfies the marketplace.     
    •   That is my concern regarding wild rabbit. I don't want to dry the hell out of them so grilling is out. Gonna try Smurfy's  recipe tonight. I haven't eaten  rabbit in ages but remember them being tasty.    Appreciate and thanks to all that responded
    • @Jim Uran they are coming out with bigger batteries. I am going to get the 6 amp batteries and you can get  a car charger to keep your batteries charged up. I am running 3 amp batteries but I have 3 of them
    •   That's what I thought. Thank you for being honest once.     How do you figure? The average minimum wage in Mexico is around $5.00 per day so my guess would be that anything above that would be prosperous to those people.     That's the cost of freedom, and it's not a tax. That sounds like fake news.     So, your above point is moot. Got it.     Who wants to increase immigration? Allowing immigrants to become legal through the political process and the law is the exact answer to the problem that I am proposing but you just won't see it because Trump told you you need a wall. Open your eyes.     You and I know that "stealing" from your fellow man is a completely different situation than the victim less crime of crossing a political border. You admitted you would do it too if you needed to. Needing a coat or a better car is the reason most cross the border in the first place. That argument doesn't apply unless you passed laws to make it impossible to get a car or a coat but that's not the case, is it? You're ignoring the fact that the vast majority of those illegals you hate would never be able to enter at all or it would take many years, sometimes decades and the costs would be prohibitive. I don't condone the actions but they are living in poverty and I can see how you would take that chance in order to provide a better life for your family.     Now it's your turn.
    • those cracker spreads are real good!
  • Our Sponsors