• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Common Courtesy and Respectfulness

It seems that it has become a problem the past few weeks with the lack of common courtesy and respect towards our fellow fishermen. I have heard numerous complaints about hole jumping and people trying to take others equipment etc etc. I have had many complaints about people getting up off the bucket they were sitting on to go change a jig at their truck to turn around and see someone sitting on their bucket. One gentlemen has told me he has had to go to the point of locking anything he isn't using in his truck while fishing and he doesn't use a shack. People drilling holes 5ft feet from someone because they saw them catch a fish. Our waters belong to us all but Please show the same common courtesy and respect to others as would expect others to give to you. Give people their space.

Try Balsam lake where we were the first ones out to a spot, by the time of 9:30 there were 10 other guys there, cuz they seen me catcha gillz. Before you know it 10 more guys drilling holes and using the ones I drilled (which I really dont care but..) Just no lack of respect for one another...I am glad that I live up here where pressure seems to be a lot lower than down there......Yikes.

The other thing people should try and do is not tell everyone about hot bites that is how Balsam has probably got so popular in the last week or two,because someone opened up the can of worms!!!