Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matt D

Carhartt Extremes bibs

3 posts in this topic

This topic was covered less than a month ago (by Swill, namely waterproofness), but my question is a bit different. I came across a pair of bibs on sale for a very good price. I was planning on regular lined duck bibs, but can get these for the same price. My biggest concern is whether they'll be too bulky and warm for multipurpose use (e.g. fishing in portable, snow blowing, working in unheated garage, etc.). They seem tough as nails, but also incredibly thick/warm and a little stiffer. Any opinions?

------------------
Best FISHES,
Matt

The hubby and I purchased the extreme bibs last winter and love them. We mainly use them for ice fishing but are nice if you are doing anything outside. I know if we go someplace after we get off the lake and don't take them off I get pretty warm. It all depends on what activities exactly you want to do with them. They are heavy and warm thus the term extreme, but not as bulky as they seem.

----------

Fishn'Lady

I guess I should have waited a day to ask my question. I stopped in another store this morning on my way to work and they had Carhartt Arctic Wear coveralls marked down from $120 to $69.99. Couldn't pass up the deal! I'll reconsider the Extreme's if these ever wear out. Thanks Fishn'Lady

------------------
Best FISHES,
Matt