• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NEIT 2010 Tour Champions

Thanks Tim,

We should have been on that spot Saturday also but we out thought ourselfs but it worked out because we would have had a crowd with us on Sunday for sure if we won on Saturday. The kicker part is my buddy steve found the same fish and was only 30 yards off the fish and I told him to check shallow because I think they are getting pushed in from the pressure. They saw a few crappies and caught one so Kyle and I decided to hit it first thing in the morning and get our gills (bigger ones in that area) and then run and gun for some perch and crappies. Turns out the push in was the ticket and we had our limit of good crappies in less then an hour, I had our big fish then Kyle pulled through with a slammer that went 1.20 lbs that tied for big fish and won us an underwater camera with the hopper from Sportsmens Direct. We also won $175 (anglers put money in a pot) along with a new Jiffy propane auger. We went into the weekend saying we wanted to come out with the Championship and we pulled through. I will say this though, if it wasn't for Maki plastics we would have been fighting the bluegills all day, what it did was target the lager gills and allowed us to pull it away from the fish we didn't want (even the smaller crappies) without losing our bait. There was a couple of more tricks to getting only the crappies but we have to keep them close to our chest for the next tourney there. smile