• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

without going to the source I'm gonna say that this years quota is 45 but will close when 30 females are taken. However, they opened up Custer State park with a quota of 5. I do have a pic one one my buddy kiilled and woould be glad to send it to you for your viewing or you could post it on here. I don't know how to do that. Gimme a break, I still have a rotary phone in the barn. Contact me [email protected] and I'll send you the pic. As of today 22 have been taken since the 1st of Jan.

Thanks for doing that, Don. I admire your computer saavy. There are specific Custer State Park species/seasons. I'm not really sure if it is open to non-res though. I do know that there elk tags for it, a once in a lifetime hunt if you draw but, no non-res tags available for elk.

All the guys I know cut fresh tracks crossing logging roads and hoof it from there and then sit with calls. Some guys will track them for hours. Some actually find cat kills and sit over them. Baiting is not allowed nor are dogs. I don't hunt em, myself but, shame on one if it appears around here.

Don, I don't know what they taste like. I do know there is a recipe for it on the license. I also know that when one is radio collared they also ear tag them with "do not eat" because of the residual of the chemical that brings them out of the tranquilized state. I may have ate some kind cat while sitting on the sidewalk with my feet in the gutter eating out of those little bowls of stuff I got from a street vendor at 3 in the morning after a 18 hour binge in Siagon. Could have been dog meat for all I know.