• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thanks for the info DonBo. Are there any lakes around this area or within 30 - 45 mins from this area where you can suggest to try? I don't need a secret spot, but any spot where I can catch winter pannies and good public access? Can people ice fish Perch Lake? I think that's the lake that is stocked with trouts in the spring a few miles from Willow State Park?

Has anyone been on the Little Falls Flowage lately? Thinking about heading up there this Saturday wondering how the bite has been there and where to target some pan fish action (crappies perch blue gills) as I have never fished here before. Any help would be great!

Thanks

Derek

There is usually pretty good action all the way on the west end early in the season. Drive all the way down as far in the park as you can go until you see the big parking lot at the end of the lake. You will have to walk out from there. There is where you will find most of the activity. If you want to venture around and try something diff., I would stop at the boat landing area and work around that area to see what you can find. As far as this time of year I'm not much help, sorry! I usually only fish there until I can drive on to other lakes to get to better spots.