• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

SHED HUNTING THREAD - PICs INCLUDED

2 hours ago, WalleyeChamp said:

Anything happening??

Pulled a hammy trying to get through deep snow over the weekend...

Might take a sled ride out to a farm this weekend just to break some trails in.  I think the deer could use a little help.  My SIL found a young buck dead in his bed last weekend; not even completely frozen yet.  His antlers were dropped.

I plan to stay out of any bedding areas for at least a month, or till this snow gets more manageable; whichever comes second.  Most deer are probably pretty stressed right now and spooking them around looking for head gear doesn’t seem like it would be in their best interest, IMHO.  We do have a 12 we wanna find out there when conditions get better for everyone.

My pup managed to score again.... Not bone but her first deer tick!! I hate those tiny critters. Everything but south slopes are still thick with snow cover. I hit a cedar covered island near Hackensack today, not as much sign as a was hoping for.

ABSOLUTELY!! Thank you ....That's exactly why I hate them!! There isn't enuf antlers or morels in the world worth suffering from Lymes Disease for. I always wear repellant soaked white pants and shirts with rubber boots in the spring when collecting sheds or morels. 

Is there any fresh antlers being found out there, now that the majority of the snow is gone?? Wanderer, it's your turn!

I like the foggy days like we had this morning for looking, makes it harder to see the "STAY OUT" signs that litter my good spots?