• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pictures of you snowmobile!

Righty

Yeah, I don't get into a lot of the flash on these sleds, I didn't mind the HCR 800 but I wasn't going to spend the extra $$$ for stuff I don't use.

I'm just wondering by the fish count, how many guys are in that house! grin

MAN!!! A guy can't get away with ANYTHING around this place! shocked OK, OK, OK, so I had help....... OK........ so my cousin Tanner caught most of the fish, IT WAS A GREAT 3 HOURS OF FISHING!!! Here's a close up

full-623-28968-img_0230.jpg

It's not everyday I like putting a Poldaker in the picture but here it is.

full-623-28969-img_0232.jpg

That will teach him for buying a Polaris!!!

full-623-28972-img_0225.jpg

Alright...... getting better.

full-623-28975-img_0227.jpg

WAIT A MINUTE! Can I FISH HERE? and not have to take MORE pictures!!! cool

full-623-28976-img_0221.jpg

Limit on Buffalo Bay is either 4 Walleye or 6 Walleye per person depending on which license you buy, we had 9 of us fishing that weekend and BOY did we catch fish!

I'm beginning to miss the days when he was little and we would send him running to the other house a 3/4 mile away to get more bait, gave us a good half hour to catch fish..... lucky bugger.

Mike

Steve Im sure you will get to test ride it ,,,,But I take no responsibility of what happens after

I will say this sled is so quiet that at some point im gonna hit the start button while its running ,,,All you here while riding it is the skis on the snow ,,,Kinda like a sail boat and all you hear is the water lapping the hull

You will LOVE it! My Renegade was the sweetest sled to ride, the mileage was fantastic and the reason I sold it was the resale was TOO good. I had it a year, put on 1300 miles and sold it for nearly a grand more than I paid. Probably look to buy again in early Feb when people start to bail.

Better have leech sign a waiver/guarantee that he will give it back after you let him ride it! wink

I purchased (2) 2015 Indy 600s for this year.

35fa28713292e68bf3e9d2f847eaa4ec_zps46a7

c978adfafb01b755527108b7d7687c42_zpsd674

Unloading my brothers 600 Switchback and 750 FST.; 800 Dragon is in the shed. The 2009 600 Switchback is a nice sled. I'm keeping an eye out for one for next year for me as the 600 Indy's will become my daughters sleds. I was looking at the 550 for ice fishing.

C76A3DA2-D254-478D-B196-1E79D69C6A56_zps