Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
theoilman

Special Offers on Saber Professional for December 2010

Most every year I have put up a special offer. This year, 2! (Both offers limited to registered HSO/FM users.)

1. Weekly Drawing for 2 free Pillow-Packs of Saber Professional - enter each week.

2. Special discount on purchase of up to 8 Pillow-packs of Saber Professional 10% discount plus discounted shipping

http://www.the-oilman.com/hso

Cool deal! I run Saber Professional in all my chainsaws. Great stuff! As for the auger, there's nowhere to put it in an Ice Gator. gringrin

If I didnt live here in Superior and get mine right from the factory I would jump on this offer. Thanks for doing this for everyone its great stuff. I use it in every engine I own.

You the man Don! How about Amsoil for my snowmobile?

I use Amsoil for that, too! Interceptor, in my case, since it's a 2-stroke and I'm not racing. And Saber Outboard in my boat motors (all 2-strokes). smile

Awesome!!!!I almost never win anything(except when playing poker). I have won twice on here, the first prize I won was 2 tickets to the 08 FISHAPLOOZA ice fishing contest and now this. I was purchasing a quart of AMSOIL SABRE when I decided to register for the free pouches.I will give the pouches to a friend who has a gas auger to try out. Thanks Amsoil/Oilman and FM. Brian Turensky

Thanks Don. I was also placing an order for Saber packs when I registered for the give-away. We appreciate your service!

December 27

4th week winner:

ratmn218

To finish December, yes I will draw a 5th winner next Monday on Jan 3.