• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Floor Mats... suggestions...options...???

My wife needs some floor mats for her(I could say our, but we know how that goes smile 2005 Chevy Tahoe. She would like mats for the entire car.... front row, 2nd row and third row. I have looked at some online, but they sure want a pretty penny for them. Anyone have suggestions for places to shop, alternatives you have used, etc... Also suggestions on carpeted ones vs. straight vinyl/rubber or whatever they are made of..

Thanks for any info...

I would wait until spring to get some nice ones. Every fall I pull the good mates out of both our vehicles and put in some deep plastic ones to catch the water and salt! She really doesn't get a choice on that! Not only will it keep the good mates good, but it also keep the carpet good and will help in resale later! wink