Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
pheasantpro10

99 Ford f-150 HELP!!

When it is warmed up I'll let it sit for maybe half an hour or so then try to start it. Sometimes it will start but run at very low rpms and most of the time it will just crank over if I turn the key fast it will sometimes take right off I just don't know where to start. Thanks for your help in advance.

what if you cycle the key on and off? so if you turn the key on for 15 sec then off and do this a couple times will it start and continue to run? should like a fuel pump to me.

I thought maybe the fuel pump but why does it start good when it sits for long periods of time and after it starts runs great. Thanks for your response I just need to get it fixed so I'm not stuck on a lake sometime.

The first thing I would do is get a fuel pressure gauge on it. If fuel pressure drops than Right away I am checking the pressure regulator to see if it is leaking. If it is dry its getting a pump.