Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Wish-I-Were-Fishn

Site is possessed

not just you. its been like this for a couple days at least. it did work once briefly. but something is going on with the formatting.

Yes, something is wonky right now.

A quick fix is to change the formatting to "HSO-dark". The drop down to change the style is at the bottom left-hand corner of the page.

Yes, something is wonky right now.

A quick fix is to change the formatting to "HSO-dark". The drop down to change the style is at the bottom left-hand corner of the page.

That makes it easier to read but anything of interest is still offset about 1400 pixels to the right.

Its CSS and XHTML at its best! It is not the sites problem. I know a bit about web coding and something is being hung up server side that isn't allowing the XHTML and CSS to be read correctly.

All I know is that its being worked on and trying to be fixed by a few people.