• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HA HA HA HA HA (to you know who) ..MVP voting

SledNeck

i'd say after the top 3 vote getters, the whole thing is kinda pointless.

relief pitchers should never get mvp votes, PERIOD. and how can a guy win the cy young hands down but finish lower in mvp voting than another starting pitcher and a relief pitcher?

Is this more or less impressive than finishing 21st in the AL MVP voting?

cough, cough

You're actually bragging about him coming in 10th? WOW. I am surprised anyone even remembered he played after the first two months. I mean didn't play.

relief pitchers should never get mvp votes, PERIOD. and how can a guy win the cy young hands down but finish lower in mvp voting than another starting pitcher and a relief pitcher?

Whatever happened to the Rolaids Fireman Award that used to go to relievers? They should have their own award, rarely do they get alot of consideration for Cy Young, but there are more than a few that should get some nods.

I hope you aren't talking about me, I don't remember constantly mentioning that.

I will point out to you, the past 2 seasons a certain someone has stepped up and filled in pretty good at a position he normally doesn't play, while another certain someone still can't catch pop flys that Little Leaguers can. It's almost embarrasing watching him out there.

"I will point out to you, the past 2 seasons a certain someone has stepped up and filled in pretty mediocre at a position he normally doesn't play"

corrected wink

Talk all you want, still rather have Cuddyer than Young. And you don't have to "correct" me, I don't need "correcting"

no problem. we all have our opinions and that's what makes these forums interesting. I don't think you (zamboni)are who he was referring to anyhow when mentioning the poster who likes to bring up 21st place in 2009 mvp voting.

PB.. whats up buddy?

We all know Pier(aka.. Gardy) is taking some R & R and also formulating a response to you Sled..... I agree with other posters that after the top 2 or 3 it is a waste of time, BUT since he brought it up, I would say you have fair game to rip him over it!!!

We all love you Gardy....I mean Pier..... but Sled's gotcha here!!

Zamboni is suffering from delusions of self importance....

Happy Thanksgiving PB.... where ever u r....

we'll leave the light on for you

Don't post much during Fall Hunting and Fishing season.

Ummm....... I posted over a dozen times that delmon should be considered for Team and league MVP honors.

I think he makes the top 5 easily if he doesn't take the gas the 2nd half of the season. I would say he was probably the 1st half MVP of the American league!

See that wasn't so hard... grin

Merry Christmas to all!... smile