• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ready for the oven

eyeguy2

Here's a recipe that will makes about 2 cups of sauce to inject a turkey with.

3/4 cup lemon juice

1 cup warm watetr

1/4 cup salt

1 tbsp garlic juice

1 tbsp tobasco sauce

Just mix all you ingredents together in a bowl and load up your injector

i inject directly from the pan's drippings. usualy about 3 cups of beef broth garlic little pepper [black] and about two sticks of butter, and whatever juices come from the turkey. i keep injecting and basting throughout the whole cooking cycle. those drippings in the end go into the gravey pot. good luck.

i do all the cooking everyday and the hollidays. it's funny on the hollidays by the time the meal is ready to be served i'm almost full from sampling stuff while cooking. always make too much, which is ok. leftovers for everyone! good luck and have a nice thanksgiving to all.