• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Propane accessories

avrg.joe

Question

9 answers to this question

how bout strickland propane smile.gif
had to do it lol
my name is hank hill and im the assistant manager at strickland propane. i sell propane n propane accessories.

for that stuff i would think fleet farm would have some of that stuff atleast, or maybe your local menards.

I wasn't very impressed with the selection at Mills. I thought they'd have everything, but they only had a few choices. If you live near St. Cloud, I would try Handyman Hardware on the east side, otherwise the local hardware store should have at least as good a selection as Mills.

d

Harmonica bear, Fleet farm in Brooklyn Park has them.Walmart in Coon Rapids did have them but I didn't see them last week.
Or you could go to Coleman web site and buy them there as well.
Benny

Does anyone know where you can get propane "t"s so I could run my propane northstar lantern and mr. heater off the main tank?

The mr. hearter would be on the ice with a hose connecting it to the tank and the tee would split running upward to a gas line connecting to the lantern.