• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

OVS 400 comments

Judd

Question

3 answers to this question

I got one a couple weeks ago...only got to use it twice, both during daylight hours. Worked Great! The picture was clear, I could see 8-10 feet, and it was neat to see how I was over-jigging. The perch would be sniffing the lure and I give it the slightest twitch and they would skeedattle...let it sit and they would eventually bite.
The only gripe I have with it is the cord stand that holds it over the hole is pretty cheesy, I just ordered the AV ice pod as an alternative. Good luck

I have an OVS 500 it works great in clear water. But in really cloudy water it can be tough to see small jigs. I also noticed that it can be very tough to see the screen on a really bright day. It is perfect though when in a shack / shelter on a really bright day.