Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cwmn

AUGER PROBLEM

7 posts in this topic

Get a hold of the manufacture they should be able to send you parts or refer you to a authorised service center.
Good Luck.

------------------
Have a good one!
CWMN

Just a curious question as my auger fly wheel?(for the pull cord is missing a peice)granted the auger still starts, just a little more work, but does any one know of someone who can fix it or let me know where I can get a replacement peice and how to install without ruining the auger, I have a 8" gas eskimo.

Thanks-
Broncosguy
"the ones that can not even beat the Raiders"

Hey BRONCOSGUY you can try D-ROCK center in new brighton 175 Old Hwy 8 SW New Brighton 651-639-0446 they should be able to help you Tim

Eskimo is made in Cumberland, Wisc.
They have a web site ardisan.com I believe. Great auger, short on advertising.
john

Thanks Tim, I have used D Rock a lot for my other eqiupment did not even think of my auger. Also thanks for the web site advice I might try there also.

Broncosguy
Still a slim chance at the playoffs.

nautical, thanks but that web site comes up as a search engine. will try to find them though. Yes like the auger very much, especially at the 80.00 brand new price tag.

broncosguy