• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lazer Mag 2000 Problem

ray

Question

Looking for some help on what I can do to cure my Mag 2000. Starts fine, idles fine, and runs at full throttle fine when not drilling a hole. Problem is when I start to drill it conks out almost immediately. I have seen posts on this in the past and didn't pay attention cause it wasn't my problem at the time but now it has me in a panic. No big deal hand cranking holes with 4-7"of ice but now would like to have the power auger going. I have put fresh gas in with the strikemaster smokeless oil. Auger is 3 years old and haven't replaced plug or blade yet. Live about 3 hours from Twin Cities so would like a solution other than running down to Strikemaster headquarters and definitely not ready to buy a new one yet.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet