• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Predictions for "The Series" at The Cell

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

News report from "sources"--

"local Chicago sources report that the White Sox management are in talks with legendary closer Bobby Thigpen. Thigpen is 47 years old and currently raises chickens on his farm near Pensacola, FL. Thigpen has kept his arm in shape by tossing local softball games with the Flordia State womens team which finished the 2010 season 12-39. Thigpen has been clocked at 72mph with his fastball."

Don't count the Sox out. Even if we sweep them they would be 6 games out.

The Twins in early September last year were 7 games back and came back to win the division. The Sox have already battled back big time this season when the Twins were well ahead of them.

With that said, GO TWINS!

BTW - AJ Pierzynski's double looked foul to me...maybe I'm not seeing well anymore.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Oh Windddddyyyyyy,

where aret thou?

Did you have sweet dreams of Thome driving that ball last night with your sox in the lead?

grin

Don't count the Sox out. Even if we sweep them they would be 6 games out.

The Twins in early September last year were 7 games back and came back to win the division. The Sox have already battled back big time this season when the Twins were well ahead of them.

Yes but, the Twins have a long history of playing their best baseball down the stretch (as they are now), while the Sox have a longer history of monumental slides down the stretch (as they are now). smile

If we can get through August with the lead, I think we will be in good shape to win the division. After this month, we have just Texas to deal with, and the rest of our series should be easy. During this time, the Sox have a rather harder schedule in the stretch.

I think their silence speaks volumes. This site was mighty quiet the first two months of the season and I expect it to get quiet again as my Sox power down the last leg of the season with 16 of 22 games being played at home! Of course, if any of those Twinky mouths had any testicular verasitude they would attempt to answer my questions and admit they were wrong! But then I guess there are quite a few geldings up in the land of 10,000 lakes!

What were you saying???

Yeah,

maybe a sox win will give windy the testicular fortitude and bring him out of his embarassed retirement again and maybe not blush

It's been tough on him since his bears debacle last year and then his beloved sox go an tease him with a mid-season surge feasting on bottom dweller NL teams. laugh

Windy...I do appreciate you...you make it fun, that's for sure smile

White Sox cheerleader Windy, insisted before the game the Twins don't have a mental edge over his beloved pale hose, but they're on some impressive runs against the Sox: 20-6 overall.