• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Predictions for "The Series" at The Cell

One game down. Big win, Chit sox are tough at home,,, but the Twins lineup even without Moonshot is MUCH better than anything other than maybe the Rangers put out. With Justin,, the Twins have best lineup in B-ball,, if only we could play Kubel or Young at 3b to get both to play along with Thome at DH.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll continue to take Valencia at 3rd. Very solid fielding and his development right now is priceless. Having a rotation of Kubel/Cuddy/Thome at RF/DH is a pretty sweet setup in my mind. Keeps them all fresh. You could even mix in some rest for Young from time to time.

Chicago may win one of these games. I believe they're due for the begining of their now legendary end of the season slide. smile

I'm sticking with my prediction. You heard it here first. Last night was just the start of another monumental end of the season choke for the Sox.

I'll continue to take Valencia at 3rd. Very solid fielding and his development right now is priceless. Having a rotation of Kubel/Cuddy/Thome at RF/DH is a pretty sweet setup in my mind. Keeps them all fresh. You could even mix in some rest for Young from time to time.

agree with this. Valencia is much better defensively and he's doing a good job with the bat as well. Also like the rotation mentioned for rf/dh. Kubel/Thome against righties and Cuddy/Kubel against lefties.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Windy,

will you be disappearing again when the Sox are out of the race until the Sox or Bears actually do something?

Rick,

I will not disappear. Still did not hear your answer to the "last place" Braves......

Rundrave,

Nice try bringing up the Orioles, but I was addressing Rick's assertion that we got to beat up on the last place NL teams while the Twinks had to take on the cream of the crop in the NL. Correct me if I am wrong Run, but I think the Orioles have been in the AMERICAN league for a while, like since Babe Ruth was scarffing down hot dogs between innings. Let me know if your research proves anything different.

Hugs and Kisses as always boyz!

Windy

Rick,

Rundrave,

Nice try bringing up the Orioles, but I was addressing Rick's assertion that we got to beat up on the last place NL teams while the Twinks had to take on the cream of the crop in the NL. Correct me if I am wrong Run, but I think the Orioles have been in the AMERICAN league for a while, like since Babe Ruth was scarffing down hot dogs between innings. Let me know if your research proves anything different.

Nice try....where did I mention anything about the orioles being in the NL? I simply said getting swept by the brew crew cant be any worse than getting dominated by the Orioles (who also have the worst pitching staff in the AL)

spin as you will, your fair weathered posts will continue to decline coinciding with the sox decline

Getting beat 3 out of 4 is bad by a sub .500 team but getting swept is worse, hurts your manhood! Like running off 9 straight vs NL including the BEST team in the NL for a sweep, hurts the manhood!

Are my posts declining??? Windy 3300 plus posts Rundrave 1100, which is bigger??? Hurts the manhood!

Really? We're going to bring post count into this? Why do you care how many posts I have??? It has nothing to do with my ability to argue a point.

Either way, lets debate the topic, your reference to manhood just shows ignorance

i would rather get swept by a team before the allstar break that is 11 games out of first, than get owned by a team that is 30 games out of first down the stretch

Getting beat 3 out of 4 is bad by a sub .500 team but getting swept is worse, hurts your manhood! Like running off 9 straight vs NL including the BEST team in the NL for a sweep, hurts the manhood!

Are my posts declining??? Windy 3300 plus posts Rundrave 1100, which is bigger??? Hurts the manhood!

Maybe you would like to match posts with me Mr Windy? sick Hurt your manhood? blush

I do not care what the Sux did last month as this month is now what counts.

God love ya Windy......

Since the sox finally got back into it you're gradually getting back into your old stride.

That Bears debacle must've been tough on ya last year ehhhh smile

Hey, you guys brought in declining posts not me! And thanks Rick, I feel like my old self again. Still waiting to hear about those last place Braves that the Sox swept!!!

And the Bears one time lose in the Super Bowl was a tough one to take since they had been there before and won back in 85, God I would hate to be a fan of a team that went to the Super Bowl twice and screwed the pooch, or even three times....or, gasp, even four times! Now let me see, what team could posibley go to the Super Bowl four times and choke on it like Mama Cass on a ham sandwich....Anybody, Anybody, Buehler, Buehler.......

Rick brought up the Bears, not me, unless there is a baseball team in Chicago called the Bears. Maybe he meant the Cubs, which is OK to rank on by me!!! My two favorite teams are the White Sox....and whoever is playing the Cubs!

Now, what other team has been to the big dance four times only to come home with Rosy Palm instead of the Homecoming Queen??? Purple...Gold...Horns Blowing...I can almost picture it??? Anybody?

What's the series record between the Sox and Twins this year...anyone...Buehler....Buehler....