• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fish Trap II cover

SuddenlySummer

Question

9 answers to this question

Thats right Fourplay,
I was out at canvas craft in Ramsey this week. Real nice people and willing to work with you. just disassemble the frame and bring the canvas in. I would guess it will be around $100.00 or a little more but give them a call. There in the yellow pages.

SS: Thanks for the clarification. USL says the Guide tent will fit a Trap II frame, but it'll be just a little loose. And who has the $170 laying around, I ask you?

If you get a shop to make one, like the other guys say to do, maybe they have something tougher than canvas, something me like that new ice armor fabric. Also, they could use a heavier weight canvas or double up a the lightweight stuff, which would add weathertightness and not add a whole lot of weight.

Just my 2c

I broke down and got an Eskimo III at Fleet Farm. They list for $399.00 but Fleet is selling them for $319.00. They aren't displayed at the Brooklyn Park location but the have 11 or so in the warehouse.

I'll probably get a canvas from usl then sell the trap II.

Thanks for the replys.