• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Left Field

10,000 Casts

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're just going to have to deal with these things with Delmon. The worst play he made was inexplicably on his own for no reason taking off and trying to steal 2nd base down two runs. That drove Gardy nuts if you listened to the post game. That was much worse than the bobble of another routine ball in outfield which is going to happen with Delmon a lot..

I will say Delmon is the least of our problems right now and frankly one of the few bright-spots we having going right now offensively.

Go Twins... grin

He is 10 times the ball player than DY will ever be..

I can see how Delmon drives folks crazy at times, but you are fooling yourself if you really believe this. Delmon is only 24(I think) and has plenty of polishing to do of his skills, but his talent is far superior to Cuddy's. If you wanted one of these guys RIGHT NOW for the rest of the season, I can understand a 50/50 split between them, BUT as far as who will have the better MLB career, it won't even be close.

depends how you look at it, I agree he has a hot bat right now, but I still think Cuddy is a better outfielder. He also hits for more power, Young hits for more average but Cuddy seems to make alot fewer mistakes in the field.

With-out a doubt1 I'm just thinking and hoping long term here as Delmon is Younger!

Sledneck, maybe they will let you be the grammar moderator on here.. It will work out perfect seeing how when most people are out fishing, you are on here looking for gramatical errors..

Keep up the good work!

Well, now, are you questioning my fishing prowess?

You'd be the first.