• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

BOTTOM LINE FISH FINDER?

Question

10 answers to this question

I may be able to help you out if I can find my manual. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the unit? I bought a new locator last year and would like to sell my TBL210F. Just wondering what I could ask for it. If I can find my manual I can make a copy and send it to you. I'll check tonight and post again if I find it or not.

I ACTUALY BOUGHT MINE USED INCLUDED WITH MY BOAT, SO I REALY COUND'T GIVE YOU AN ACTUAL PRICE. SORRY! BUT IF YOU FIND YOUR INSTRUCTIONS I SURE WOULD APPRICIATE IT. THANKS

I CHECKED OUT THE WEB PAGE WWW.BOTTOMLINE.COM IT DOESN'T HAVE MUCH TO DO WITH FISH FINDERS IT IS E-COMMERCE YADDA-YADDA FIRM WITHOUT THE CORRECT PASSWORD YOU CAN'T EVEN GET TO THE MANUELS. THANKS FOR THE HELP ANYWAY. ANYBODY ELSE WITH ANY SUGGESTIONS I WOULD APPRITIATE THEM!

THANKS FISHER ED, GIVE ME A CALL AT 763-755-3277

Good news, I found my manual. Post a way for me to contact you and I will get a set of copies in the mail to you right away. That is if you are still looking for one. Let me know.

Thanks alot for all the help, I realy appreciate it. I'm getting ready to head out to the sportsman show. take it easy, again thanks

quote:

Originally posted by Backwater Eddy:

Call BottomLine at 1-800-456-5432 ask for TECK support.