• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Ice Scoop

captron

Question

Got to give this NEW product a thumbs up or better yet all my fingers. It is the BIG Dipper Hockey Stick Ice Scoop, with a 30" ruler on the handle. I pick up 2 or 3 metel scooper every summer Walleye fishing. No way with the Big Dipper, it floats - I tried it. I banged it on the ice to clean out the shaveing and no bent or cracked scoop.No more sore back with this long handle or wet knees. Did not take long to clean my 10" ice hole with this baby. Folks it takes a lot to get me excited over a new product and I'm excited over this one.

------------------
Judd's Resort
fishingminnesota.com/judds/
Lake Winnibigoshish
Phone: 218-665-2216

7 answers to this question

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Thanks Ron.

If you know Ron, he runs Judd's Resort on Winnie. He has a slew of Fish houses he runs. All need to have holes dipped out.

Ron has a refined eye for what works and what doesn't.

Click here if you would like to see what so many are so happy about having

Thanks Mark for a great ice fishiing improvement.

I got to use my BigDipper this weekend (after I wrestled it away from my Dad). It works great. I like the wood handle which has better feel when you grap it with a wet hand then that cold steel. Plus the reach that you have - I can get the far hole in my house without having to get up or lean way over. Another bonus is that the plastic does not ice up either.

Now, I just wish I could have put the ruler to use.

Dear fellow ice chippers, This is my first post and would like to recognize Rick and other fellow contributers for this forum which I read daily, I am planning trip a to Devils Lake N.D the week of Christmas.I am looking for the Hali dropper chains with the marmasooka jigs attached to the bottom ends. I have seen these advertised but cannot find them in Minnesota.The walleyes should be on a good bite as well.Any information would be much appreciated!!

------------------

Hi all, Im relly glad that all you guys are happy with the way the Big Dipper works. I made these scoopers to do what I needed a scoop to do and just used the best materials I could find when I decided to produce them for sale. Thanks, Mark Edevold

Perch Searcher -- I saw Hali jigs and Spoons in Grand Forks at the Scheels Store on South Washington (across from the hospital) It's on your way to Devils Lake.