• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Heading up for 2wks

Hey folks, heading up for 2 wks starting June 3. Plan to spend most of my time on the Kenai, with some time in Homer and such. Hope to get as much fishing in as possible. It's my 1st trip and my girl's 4th so she's got more knowledge and experience. Any suggestions for fishing, charters and general ideas would be welcome. Done a lot of research and reading and we have some plans but talking to people with personal experience can't be beat. We'll be tenting, and staying in hostles and trying to do as much as we can by saving and enjoying the camping. Thanks in advance to all and feel free to email if you'd rather. I'll try to post our firm plans before leaving and pics when we get back. If ever in Central NYS, let me know.

Ray - [email protected]

2 Weeks? Man am I jealous! I'll be heading up there for the first time on June 5th, but I'll only be there one week. We're planning on going fishing in Homer for a couple days for Halibut, than going to fish a couple days on the Kenai River for Kings. I've booked my airline tickets, but I haven't booked an outfitter yet. I've talked to several outfitters and I'll need to book something soon, so I'm anxious to hear replies to your question.

Have fun!!

I've got a couple set up for Homer and Seward. Picking a guide for a trip we'd like to do maybe on the Copper. I want one fly in but money will dictate. We'll be camping and staying at a hostle or two. Can't wait!!