Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Eagle fishfinder 2

1 post in this topic

Can the fishfinder 2 be rigged to use for ice fishing using the existing 150 degree tranducer? Will this unit show enough detail for small jigs? Please advise. Thanks Snitz.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• I think they are a valiant and hard working people who suffered under Communist  soviet rule for many years.  I like their sausage also.
    • He will probably sue most of us as well........
    • So what do you think about the poles?
    • "You can't let the people in this country that are the poor people, the people without the money and resources go without healthcare," Trump told the MSNBC program. "I just can't even imagine. You're sick and you can't even go to a doctor. I say one thing, can you not let 25 percent of the people of the country because they have no money go without something?"
        This sure sounds like some form of government sponsored healthcare to me..
    • Your preferred solution would be "nothing", right?   So, sounds like your solution is in the running...   That would be to repeal the whole kit and caboodle and let the people, the employers, the insurance companies, the drug companies and the medical providers duke it out.   I have no information as to what Trump's intentions are beyond repealing ACA.  I'm sure you could find out with a few minutes googling  
    • Nah, you posted a one work reply.  And folks were reefing on d2e over it.  Just noting it was PB that made the original mistake.  
    • .....and I'm not even mad at my bro.
    • The walleye have been MIA on the Iowa River around Coralville this fall. It is not the high water, I don't think--high water spots that have worked great in the past have not produced any walleye for me this year. Not much luck for white bass and wiper, either.   What I have gotten in to the last couple weeks is a nice smallmouth and spotted bass bite, of all things. This is in one of my spots that seldom produced black bass in the past with water levels where they are now. No huge fish, but lots of smallies and spots up to 15" or so. Also a lot of the 6" black crappies that seem to be everywhere on Lake Macbride and the Iowa River this fall.
    • I was thinking they were after the Smallys and that it must have been a tourney with all the boat traffic.
  • Our Sponsors