• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

clam 6800 vs frabill speed shak xl

Fish On

Question

i would appreciate any imput you guys have to offer on either of these houses as of now i got a fish trap pro so mobility is covered and a clam junior im just looking for something bigger for some group fishing and ive narrowed it down to these two.

------------------
the fish do fry in the kitchen

3 answers to this question

Both good units but I opted for the Frabill XL over the Clam 6800 for a couple of reasons.

CLAM floor plan.
6800la.JPEG

The big reason I chose the FRABILL XL SPEED SHACK is higher quality of the materials, plus the XL has no mid hindge to constantly trip over. I Hate that frown.gif . The floor lays nice and flat on the Speed Shack so you can use the entire floor. The large 12" by 24" holes work well for even side by side holes with a 10" auger. A very good unit!

shakxlopen.jpg
SpeedShakCub04.jpg

------------------
Ed "Backwater Eddy" Carlson..><sUMo>

Backwater Guiding
"Ed on the RED"
(701)-281-2300

http://ed-carlson.fishingbuddy.com