• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HSO Gathering - 13 Mar (Saturday) Oneida Lake

Gonna need a head count as we get closer. Big Johnny Ice notified yesterday of the event cool He's been doing great and has been fishing or should I say watching his 6 yr. old daughter pounding pannies with her LX-5. No better feeling in the world watching kids get excited about our sport... Good luck on Keuka Friday..

I will make this gathering, just let me know the details!!!

Sorry bout he lack of communitcation with everyone. This work stuff is keepin me really really busy. Averageing 60 plus hours a week until this week. This week I get to work Sunday too! smirk. Even when I do get a day off I just want to do absolutely nothing. Heck, I havent seen any of my ice gear in a week. It all went fishing with out me last week as my buddy wanted to go out fishin and he doesnt have all that much stuff. Not sure if Ill see it again LOL.. Looking forward to hittin the ice again soon. and fishing with you all again.

Cali

Looking forward to seeing you again Cali. Greg said there is a snowmobile trail off the bath house that was good walking until you got off the path hopefully there will be something pounded out a little further near the beach for the event. Will have to keep a close eye on conditions.

Doug - I picked a day just to pick a day but and it's going to be a problem for me now too. frown I have rules and mechanics school for spring ball...

Oh well I'll just have to take a couple of days during the week I guess to finish the ice season. We can try again next season but yes a gathering when all can attend is a absolute must!